Stay Connected, On & Off Line.
3&UP © 2015 | All Rights Reserved
Learn about playing fair, following rules, and winning and losing graciously with our packaged events built around helping build teamwork skills in cooperative games for your troop. Earn fun badges for the whole troop in a fun safe environment!
Fair Play Badge: (5-15 or 16-25 scouts)
- 15 minute lesson on Fair Play and Game Care.
- Five 15-minute gameplay rotations, managed by one of our excellent staff members.
- Play up to 15 games!
- Games are set up in 5 Play Zones, each containing a game from 5 different categories
-Scouts arrive and arrange into groups of 2-6 players seated at our Play Zones
-Staff presents a 10-15 minute lesson on Fair Play, Following Rules, Winning/Losing Graciously, and Game Care.
-Each group will nominate a scout to act as 'Game Caption' or parent to be presented with an age appropriate game. Game Captains will be responsible for asking for gaming assistance and ensuring all game pieces are returned to their box before moving to the next Play Zone.
-As scouts complete the game they will transition to the next Play Zone. (10-15 minutes per game)
- A few additional points:
-We suggest one parent supervises each Play Zone (depending on the age of the Gamers)
-Additional games outside the pre-selected games can be played if the troop leader desires, however only a staff member may unshelf games.
-Each group may play one game at a time, so we don't mix up pieces.
Learning is fun at 3&UP! Call to book today! (734) 667-3650
Snack Options available
- Call about our drink and snack options available for your event
- Call about ordering pizza for the whole group through one of our local pizza partners!
- Not what you're looking for? Want something extra? Give us a call and let's work something out! We like working with our customers to make sure very event is special and perfect for your group.